30 Freneau Avenue Suite 1B Matawan, N.J. 07747
and 1540 Rt 138, Wall, NJ 07719
Engaged in private practice since 1982 with offices in Matawan and Wall Township, New Jersey. A substantial amount of our practice is devoted to family law, with an emphasis on collaborative law and mediation, as well as litigation.
We also specialize in residential purchases and sales, home refinances, wills, personal injury, workers compensation and general legal advice. In addition, we provide criminal, juvenile and municipal court defense work.
As a legal professional, I believe in the value of staying educated and continually attend various trainings and seminars which include but not limited to:
– Semi annual all-day training sessions in Municipal Court Law and Procedure (1995 – 2009)
– Municipal Court Mediation – 40 hours
– Family Law Mediation- 40 hours
– Advanced Mediation
– Ongoing Continuing Legal Education (on various topics)
– Collaborative Training -basic and numerous advanced trainings and seminars
– Assistant Trainer, Interdisciplinary Collaborative Law
Activities and Affiliations:
– Collaborative Divorce Professionals of New Jersey
– Mid-Jersey Collaborative Law Alliance
– Jersey Shore Collaborative Law Group
– International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
– Member of New Jersey, Monmouth County and Monmouth County Women’s Bar Association
– Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist, Superior Court of New Jersey Monmouth County
– Former Member and Past President of Monmouth County Municipal Court Judges Association
My experience also includes being a former Municipal Court Judge in Keyport (9 years), Atlantic Highlands (3 years) and Hazlet (3 years).
Family Law, including Collaborative Law;
Residential and Commercial Real Estate Closings and Refinances;
Wills, Living Wills, Powers of Attorney;
General Legal Advice; and
Municipal Court Representation.